Kelly's Little Site

Kelly's Little Site
Kelly's Little Site

Selasa, 29 November 2011

Love...


WHO LOVES YOU?
Hai dearest J
It’s nice when I can write my story here. Have you read the title of my today’s posting? What do you think? Who loves you?
May be you will answer: my parents, my family, my friend or maybe your ‘b’ or ‘g’ friend
How about me? I will  answer like that too, but I must put off the last  one. Yeah cause I don’t have a lovely b’friend. Hhhuuufftt..
Many people said that it was impossible if you don’t have a b’friend on your 18th.  How bad!!

Talking about love in this moment, when I recently enter to the university, sometime like it is not important. But finally I think, I have been wrong when I feel lonely, with anyone beside me to share. Yap my friend also have their own affair and make them can’t be always beside me. How silly I am..

Look!! I hope one day God will give me a b’friend … JJJ hahaha


1 komentar: